Envisioning the Artist of the Future
When: 18 May, 2022
Time: 16:00-18:00 CEST
Together with a panel of arts professionals and creative thinkers, we explore what a desirable future could look like for artists. We imagine the artist’s involvement in our society in the year 2045. Together, let us envision the role artists could play as social change-makers, and creative leaders. Let's discuss the artist's relationship with technology, business, education and transdisciplinarity.
Beaming online audiences onto a big screen, to face an in-person audience live in a movie theatre – will provide the perfect hybrid setting for this futures-thinking dialogue.
Join this unique conversation and experience opportunities to interact and connect with colleagues and panellist alike.
- Rachel Uwa, Founder School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe
- Luiza Prado de O. Martins, Artist, Writer & Researcher
- Hideaki Ogawa, Director of Ars Electronica Futurelab and Director of Ars Electronica Japan
- Stephan Baumann, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence, Smart Data & Knowledge Services
- Christian Ehler, Member of the European Parliament (since 2004), CDU, EPP
- Online: Lars Ebert, Programme Director of the Cultural Center H401 in Amsterdam
- On site: Lena Gieseke, Professor Film at the University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
This webinar is brought to you by Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
All welcome / registration free of charge