FAST45 Forward Webinar#2 - Envisioning the Artist of the Future
Produced by Film University Babelsberg, KONRAD WOLF
This webinar took place on 28 May, 2022. Watch the recording
Together with a panel of arts professionals and creative thinkers, we explored what a desirable future could look like for artists. We imagined the artist’s involvement in our society in the year 2045. Together, we envisioned the role artists could play as social change-makers, and creative leaders. We discussed the artist's relationship with technology, business, education and transdisciplinary.
Beaming online audiences onto a big screen, to face an in-person audience live in a movie theatre – this webinar provided the perfect hybrid setting for this futures thinking dialogue.
Watch this unique conversation and get inspired!
*Video recording will be available shortly*
- Rachel Uwa, Founder School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe
- Luiza Prado de O. Martins, Artist, Writer & Researcher
- Hideaki Ogawa, Director of Ars Electronica Futurelab and Director of Ars Electronica Japan
- Stephan Baumann, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence, Smart Data & Knowledge Services (absent due to illness)
- Christian Ehler, Member of the European Parliament (since 2004), CDU, EPP (absent due to other obligations on short notice)
- Online: Lars Ebert, Programme Director of the Cultural Center H401 in Amsterdam
- On site: Lena Gieseke, Professor Film at the University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
This webinar is brought to you by Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF